Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is pointless. If you read this, your either really bored, or my best friend. =)


I just have too much on my mind. I need somewhere to put the little stuff. It won't make sense. It's not poetic, nor does it have a hidden or deeper meaning. But it's a needed thing.



I organized my green thing today. Drawer one is my letter-drawer. I have my envelopes and cards in a converse box. I have a notebook of contacts/addresses. Underneath of it I have a folder of plain and lined paper. There's a small green box with regular stamps, postcard stamps, and index cards I've already finished. I also have my postcrossing book in there. I'm waiting on my five sent postcards to arrive at their destinations! ((postcrossing.com)). There is currently a postcard on it's way to Finland, Scotland, Taiwan, China, and Germany. I can't wait to get some as well. I think it will be cool. I love writing letters with simple messages. I rarely get mail outside of bills. Today I did get a 4 pound package from peta. Haha. I kept the stickers.

I want to make a small, wire, elephant.

Today, I bought some food! I'm pretty stoked. I needed things for lunches for work. I got hot dogs, easy mac, lunch meat, cheese, bread, string cheese, ramen noodles, minute rice, and something else. I can't remember what it is. I also bought a SoBe drink-Fruit Punch. It tastes like Fruitopia! I haven't had that in AGES. I loved Fruitopia. Anyone remember that stuff? I also thought about Rocket Power, and amazing nickelodeon show they need to bring back. My favorite character was Otto Rocket. Reggie was cool too though. I think I remember all their names.

I didn't color in my ninja turtle book today. I need more green crayons.

I found my glasses today, too. But not my jacket. I left it at waffle house and it was stolen. So I have no coat. Real great for someone who has Pleurisy, pneumonia, and an ear infection, right? I think so.

I have a calendar that I got for free from Half Price Books. I use it to write one good thing about each day-something short and simple. I went back through and read it just now and these are my favorites:

January 1st says "I colored on my wall"
January 3rd "I told my parents I'm not going to school"
January 4th: "I'm going to school"
January 18th: "napped"
January 26th: "It ended"
January 28th: "Created Blog"
February 1st: "Drove around and looked at rich people's houses"
February 2nd: "Nothing!"
February 6th: "I forget"

Just thought I'd share.

I also went through my pictures today and made a small album of 40 pictures that make me smile. I think I'll post some of them on here eventually.

Gwen and I are going to do a 1001journals project ((1001journals.com)). And we have lots of exciting ideas. We are thinkers, I think. We also are solving a mystery at the moment. And have the ultimate childcare planned out. And are now on a Youth Board. And we make awesome chair sculptures. And she bought me an elephant I named Rodney.

I did laundry today because no one else in my house knows how this week.

This is what I do when I'm stressed. I write down everything I have done, need to do, think about...

I'm listening to good music right now. Jminus rocks, kids. Check it.

I really really want some funny movies, but Idk what's funny. Any suggestions? I want something clean. I'm sick of all this crap that's only funny because it's perverted. I want to laugh. I think I need to.

I can't wait to move out. I am so excited! My dad and I talked a little about it yesterday. Despite what's going on, it's still going to be built in the "spring". However, I don't know exactly when that is. But hey, I'll wait. I get my own floor. I'll be living on the second story of my mom's studio. Rent free! Because I'll be "watching" her equipment. Still have to pay bills and stuff. So I'm predicting I will have no cable and no unlimited texting. I'll need internet for school, I'm sure. But I'm going to have a hard time paying for all this when I'm going to school. So I'm willing to give up things. Besides, I don't watch tv now, I only watch movies. I'm excited to have my own place just so I can grow my movie collection. Haha. I have no more room here to get anything. I can use the bed I have now, I have a chair, I'll need a couch and that's about it. I'll get new stuff eventually, but I definitely have enough to start out with. Well, I think I'll need a table. Haha. But I'm GREAT with finding deals. I thrift shop a lot.

However, I'm not sure what's going to happen if I get accepted to Ball State ((I find out in one week!!!!)). Because I won't be home. Hmm.

I haven't been able to pick up my guitar lately. And I'm going insane. I did the other day and it was great! But it's hard because everyone's asleep when I finally do have time. and my drums are getting lonely, too.

I also organized the hall closet today, too. I organize when I'm stressed. And I ramble. But going through all my sister's junk is definitely a job in itself. She's such a girly girl. I have no clue where she gets it! She has this glitter hair spray that she has used soo much, it's gone. She bought it less than a month ago. Why do you need glitter in your hair anyways? And makeup. She has more makeup than anyone I've met. She doesn't wear it out or anything ((only because I won't let her)) but she still puts it on for fun. OFTEN. Why? She's only 8! I want to buy her chucks, but she has so many shoes, she keeps them in an old toy box, that the lid won't shut. I can fit in this box, mind you. That's wayyy too many. I have 6 pairs now. Geeze guys you only have two feet. Why do you need so many?

I bought one of those re-usable shopping bags from wal-mart today. Mostly because I had too much stuff and couldn't find a cart. But I have wanted one just because. It is kinda nice. You know, go green and all.

If you are still reading this, you deserve something. A cookie or a sucker. I have both.


6 comments:

  1. I'll take a cookie!
    by the way, this is kathleen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting read, lots of cool anecdotes.

    Well, enough putting off that paper.
    But can i have that cookie first?
    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my goodness! You two made my night.
    I can't believe you read ALL that!
    I love you.

    And yes, you can totally have a cookie!
    Cept, Kati, they are girl scout cookies =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with Ball State =]
    I would like a root beer sucker =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I miss Rocket Power and Hey Arnold and all of those old shows too. New cartoons just aren't the same :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. GS is fine....my bio prof gave me a thin mint the other day o_O

    ReplyDelete