Thursday, February 26, 2009

I really want to scream. I think I might, when my throat stops hurting.



Today I gave out paper cranes to the people who passed me in the hospital and came up with the perfect 1,000 paper crane project for myself. I am adding my own spin to it and photography is involved; so all should be fun.

I feel really cruddy today. I thought I was getting better, but today I woke up worse than how I started! Arg. I am frustrated beyond belief. I am sick of being sick. Literally, I think. I wasn't feeling well during class today and I don't even remember the quiz...so I can't imagine I did well on it. It's almost Friday, and here I am doing nothing yet again. I want to, but I want to get better first. Or else it'll never go away.

I don't know. I just needed to rant. I'm having a hard time being optimistic with things right now. I'm working on it though.

I would kill for ice cream and I don't even know why. Because I have no appetite.
I'm sorry.
I'm just really upset. I was all excited that I was feeling better...and well, now I'm not. But it's almost the weekend. A full day of work, and then weekend time.


I gave up spending money on anything unnecessary for lent. Today, I bought a shirt from the hospital. It says the name of the hospital and I bought it as a sign for myself. Sort of "I'm buying this because I don't plan on ever coming back" sort of thing. It's more of a personal thing and I really am not counting that towards my what-not-to-buy. I do plan on sticking to my goal. I think it will help a lot with the whole conversing with God thing I've been neglecting to do.

Okay, I'm going to bed.
I just needed to get a few things out.
Thanks for reading.

By the way, if you have read all of this, could you like, write a comment? With at least your name. I had over 50 page views with my last post. I am just curious how that is even possible.

Night, kids.

5 comments:

  1. I'm feeling you... I want to scream too! What is going on medically with you? I'll pray for you!!! ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start feeling better soon.
    If you ever want me to bring Dairy Queen or something up to you this weekend, just let me know. Sickie friends eat free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. being sick always sucks...

    ReplyDelete