Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear you.



1. I hate you because I think I fell for you. And I don't want to. Because falling ends with scratches.
2. You're my best friend. I feel most comfortable around you. Thanks.
3. I can't believe it took us this long to start hanging out...after our parents begged us to meet....bahaha. good times.
4. I once said to myself "he'll never give me the time of day." and in the same day, you did. And I laughed. Hard.
5. I wrote a song for you! You'll hear it soon!
6. I'm glad our friendship didn't work out.
7. I still have some of your clothes, books, and cd's. It's not my fault you never came back for them.
8. I wish you would write to me.
9. I don't get you. But it's kinda fun to try.
10. You are the sweetest person I have ever met and you seem so happy. I pray that he proposes to you someday.

Love, me.







*think you're on here? let me know and I'll tell you the truth. Maybe.





4 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm on here....but I also think I can guess one or two of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know if i'm on here, but i'll totally start writing more! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'm on here, but I'll ask if I am anyway because I could theoretically be one of the more ambiguous ones =]
    So, am I on here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm. . . number 3? lol I cant believe it did take that long. I would get so mad at my dad for even suggesting me talk to you. haha It was so weird! lol luv ya.

    ReplyDelete